Short-term Export Credit Insurance (EXIMSurance)
Export Credit Insurance facilities protect exporters'foreign receivables against non-payment risks. In case of payment defaults caused by overseas buyers, EXIM Thailand will compensate for the loss according to conditions specified in the insurance policy.
1. Help exporters get to know their buyers better, thus giving the exporters an advantage in their business negotiation.
2. Reduce exporters' worries when selling under high-risk payment term.
3. Create more trade opportunities with buyers all over the world.
4. Provide compensation in case of non-payment loss.
5. Offer assistance in debt collection.
Types of Services